Like our training room, our seminar room also has certain do’s and don’ts. We at TrainingroomSG like to keep our seminar room and training rooms at tip top condition, clean and well maintained because we believe this will help us to attract and retain clients who think and believe our philosophy like we do. As trainers ourselves, we have earlier rented from many different providers and now when we finally have our own seminar and training room, we know how cleanliness and the condition is plays a part in the success of our events.
After all, no trainer likes to train in a unclean, unkempt environment as the seminar room is actually the very second impression the trainer gives to his participants, the first being the location of the seminar room.
DO’S AND DONT’S
- No drinking and eating in the seminar or training room. Plain water is allowed but please be careful to avoid spillage.
- No smoking in the room
- Please keep the place in the same tip top condition as it was handed over.
- Please report any spillage or damages to our company representative. We place a lot of trust in our clients honesty and responsibility.
- Please do not register your company using our address unless with express permission from TrainingroomSG
- Avoid speaking on topics which are derogatory, controversial and discriminatory.
- Acquire the rights to play the music or materials during your event. We trust that our clients will not infringe on copyright during their event.
- Please take care of the equipment that comes along with the rental example, projector, flip chart board, white board etc.
- Please be considerate and end your event on time as another trainer who is taking over the room will need time to do set-up and preparation work.
We trust this non-exhaustive list of do’s and don’ts will go a long way to provide a conducive, great learning learning experience for your participants. We want a mutually beneficial relationship for our clients and us.
If you are looking for a budget, convenient and cozy Seminar Room in Singapore to conduct your seminars or talks, visit us at www.trainingroomsg.com or call us at 66595919 to book your room now